Loudoun County Parks, Recreation and Community Services (PRCS) is a team of talented professionals, driven by results and customer relationships, and committed to excellence. The effective delivery of programs and community services can provide social, personal, economic, and environmental benefits to last a lifetime. Be a part of something that matters!
PRCS- Creating Community through People, Parks and Programs
PRCS is seeking a Licensed Program Manager to join our team based in Leesburg, VA. If you enjoy working with the public, are able to foresee potential problems and have the specialty skills needed to solve them, then this could be the position you've been looking for. Careful planning and the ability to anticipate issues are qualities we particularly value. People with a proactive workstyle are just what our customers expect. The successful candidate will strive to exceed expectations, foster relationships with positive and effective communication, demonstrate competency working with innovative and evolving technology.
Reporting to the Program Manager of the Children's Program Division, top priorities for this position will include:
- Controlling the central administration of applications and renewals
- Representing the department as the primary point of contact for licensing
- Overseeing the internal inspection of files and site
- Managing policies and procedures to ensure consistency and that state regulations are being followed
- Developing staff training and regulating requirements and scheduling
- Providing program evaluations by identifying areas of deficiencies and quantifying data
This position will work a 7.5 hour work day, between 7:00am-6:00pm, Monday-Friday; including occasional night or weekend events.
HIRING RANGE: $55,214.14-$74,539.09
Salary Commensurate with Experience
- Prefer experience at the program management level or above
- Master's degree in related field preferred
- Extensive experience with VDSS/ VDOE licensed programs regulations
POST CONDITIONAL OFFER CONTIGENCIES
- Fingerprinting, Child Protective Services (CPS), credit check and DMV checks required
- Hold or obtain First Aid/CPR certifications prior to hire or immediately upon hire
- Negative TB test result is required prior to beginning work
Minimum of three years experience managing or directing an early childhood education program including one year of supervisory experience preferably at the management or administrative experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Loudoun County Regular Full-time Employees are eligible for full benefits including but not limited to the following as a part of a total rewards package!
Retirement from the Virginia Retirement System (VRS)
Annual Paid Holidays
Group Health Plan
Group Life Insurance
Exceptional Performance Recognition
Credit Union Membership
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Education and Career Development