PRCS is seeking an Early Childhood Education Coordinator to join our team based in Leesburg, VA. If you have a thorough knowledge of principles and practices of early childhood education programs, are able to respond to changing circumstances and inspire others by example, then this could be the position you’ve been looking for. Careful planning and the ability to anticipate issues are qualities we particularly value. People with a positive mindset and proactive workstyle are just what our customers expect.
As the Early Childhood Education Coordinator, you will oversee the licensing operations for pre-school, childcare, after-school elementary program and licensed camps for the Community Center Division. With a customer service focus you will evaluate the childcare programs and ensure that state licensing requirements are met. Additional job duties include:
- Assists with the development and review of program policies and procedures; manages licensing files
- Provides recruitment support to division management; review applications and arrange interviews
- Reviews site licensing and safety checks to ensure health and safety standards are maintained
- Develop and implement staff orientation and training
- Coordinate programs with Community Center staff, schools, and other inter-county agencies.
- Establish and implement an effective marketing strategy, monitor program budgets and revenue
Work schedule has some flexibility and will fall between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m., for a total of 37.5 hours per week.
3 years experience managing or directing an early childhood education program;
1 year of supervisory experience preferably at the management or administrative experience required
Loudoun County Regular Full-time Employees are eligible for full benefits including but not limited to the following as a part of a total rewards package!
• Retirement from the Virginia Retirement System (VRS)
• Annual leave
• Sick leave
• Annual Paid Holidays
• Group Health Plan
• Group Life Insurance
• Exceptional Performance Recognition
• Credit Union Membership
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Education and Career Development