Performs essential customer service and registration tasks utilizing a variety of computer software programs. Answers telephones and performs tasks related to customer service needs. May exercise limited supervision over subordinate part-time clerical personnel. Performs related duties as assigned.
- Collects registration/facility fees and enters into the registration system.
- Enters facility requests for staff, Youth Sports Partners, and general public into registration/scheduling software.
- Reconciles daily receipts and resolves internal account discrepancies.
- Processes weekly ACH payments.
- Performs period-end processing related to registration software program.
- Answers telephone inquiries and provides excellent customer service to callers.
- Prepares routine correspondence via mail, faxes, and email.
- Updates cancellation information via the phone, web, and social media.
- Assists with social media marketing and highlighting of program offerings.
- Assists with oversight of community center duties.
- Assists with the patron check-in and with the daily operation of community center amenities.
- Reviews incoming and outgoing mail.
- Processes program and facility surveys and assists with on-site registration as needed. Assists with Laserfiche filing and with programs and facilities as needed.
- May drive a County vehicle.
- Other duties as assigned.
Full description online at www.fcva.us/jobs. Must apply online.
Experience in use of registration software, web-based software, and social media marketing. Three to five years of clerical and receptionist experience in a fast-paced environment.
Full compensation package provided.